Author Topic: Application: James Miller  (Read 281 times)

James

• Administrator
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Application: James Miller
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:22:23 am »
Bone County Sheriff Department/u]In Game Information (IG)
Name: Miller, James
Address (If possible): N/A
Nationality(ies): American
Out Of Character Information (OOC)Name:
Country of Residence:America
Timezone:Not sure?
Questions about RP
How long have you been RP'ing (Roleplaying)?: Mabye 2 yearish
What is "Power gaming?"(With an Exaple!): Forcing actions onto people - /me kicks you in the balls and you die.
What is "Death matching?" (With an Exaple!): Killing some one for no reason.
What is "Meta gaming?" (With an exaple!): Using 00c info IC - *never met john before* whats up john.
Long answer questions (2-5 Sentences please)What intrests you about RP?: I like to roleplay because it gives me the option to do things that I can not do in real life. I enjoy playing the role as some one that i can not currently be in real life.
What intrests you about Police RP?: I like police roleplay because it gives me the chance to be a cop, as i can not be one in real life because im only 15. I also like to be a cop during roleplay beccause i find it fun busting wanna-bes :D
TESTWrite a sentence in english:Hey, what's up bob?
Who is the sheriff?: Brad Dumi
Crime Record
Arests:None
Tickets:None
Crimes you have comited:None
Agreement[
I, [James Miller], have read and understand that I will be putting my life at risk for the people of Nevada. I will enforce and follow all trafic laws as well as respond to any call for help. I [IN GAME NAME HERE] also agree that I have read this and post this application is the correct format. (  Application || [James Miller] )
Signed,
NPD James Miller
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 06:51:55 pm by James »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter