Author Topic: [BCSD APPLICATION]Melvin Sheen  (Read 674 times)

Sheen

• Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
[BCSD APPLICATION]Melvin Sheen
« on: April 09, 2011, 06:27:58 pm »
Bone County Sheriff Department/u]

In Game Information (IG)

Name: Melvin Sheen

Date Of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy please):
11/02/1988

Address (If possible):
Motel
Nationality(ies):
Texan

Out Of Character Information (OOC)

Name:Claudiu

Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy please):
11/05/1998
Country of Residence:
Romania

Timezone:GMT+2

Questions about RP

How long have you been RP'ing (Roleplaying)?:
More then 2 years
What is "Power gaming?"(With an Exaple!):
Force Roleplay:
* Sheen kicks man in the stomach
/do Mans falls down
FaiL:where's /do S/F?

What is "Death matching?" (With an Exaple!):
Killing without reason.
Ex.Player 1 takes out a m4 and kills player 2
What is "Meta gaming?" (With an exaple!):
Forced Roleplay:
P1:Hey P2
P2:How you know my name?
P1:Is above you're head.
Fail
Long answer questions (2-5 Sentences please)

What intrests you about RP?:
I like in RP only one thing.The real life simulator.
What intrests you about Police RP?:
I like to RP a cop.Why not?

TEST

Write a sentence in english:
My name is Claudiu and I like to play music.
Who is the sheriff?:
James McBribe

Crime Record

Arrests:
N/A
Tickets:
N/A
Crimes you have commited
N/A

Agreement[

I, Melvin Sheen, have read and understand that I will be putting my life at risk for the people of Bone County Sheriff Department. I will enforce and follow all trafic laws as well as respond to any call for help. I [IN GAME NAME HERE] also agree that I have read this and post this application is the correct format. ( NPD Application || Melvin Sheen )
+ a bonus:
My biography:
When you look at Melvin Sheen you just see a middle aged man with a normal past and a normal life, but nothing is what it seems.
Melvin was born in 1989 in a normal family in Los Santos.
His parents both had a bar in the east of Los Santos called ?The house of the rising sun?, where he always had to work many hours to get a silly gratuity from drunk people.

At the age of 12 he went to study economics at boarding school in Las Venturas.
?Boarding school is very pleasant actually, we always had to eat at a big table with all the people of my class and once we were all tired of eating the same old crap every day, so I jelled really loud ?FOOD FIGHT!!? and everybody stood up and start throwing their food around. It was so amusing to see all the fathers at the side of the refectory and they didn?t know what to do. Afterwards I was punished for jelling that and I had to clean the whole refectory, but I had the time of my life. When I think of the faces of the fathers... ow boy.?
After his studies he was a professional book-keeper and his quest to find a job started on that sunny day in 2007. After looking for a job (which he didn?t get) he picked up an old passion, playing the piano. Because he was such a natural talent, he immediately got a job in a local bar. But then the gang rivalry started and our friend Melvin immediately felt the pressure to join one of them for his own safety. First he was a normal soldier, but when all the boys of his family were hearing him play the piano they didn?t want him to die, because they wanted him to play more when the rivalry was over. as he played such good piano, he began to opperate as a spy for his family in local bars. His job was very simple, he had to play the piano in local bars and just listen to what the rival gang members were telling. He did this job for 1 year, but then he began to find it boring, he had to find a new quest. Melvin wanted to bake fries for the local villagers in the local pizza shack.
But then something historical happend, The Leader of the crips came for a secret meeting in a restaurant and that bar needed a pianoplayer to spy on the blue colored maniac and guess who they asked to do that job, yes, it was Melvin. The leader was not a tall man, I actually find him very amusing. He is just a small little guy with a stupid bandanna and he ruled the world for a moment.
In that meeting he told some vital information and Melvin told it to his family. This was his last command he would ever give, because all the armies knew what The Crips were up to.
The gang war was over and Melvin was unemployed because his fish and chips stand was burned down. So he had to search a new job, finally he found something as a book-keeper and he did this job until the day of March 5 where he decided to join the BCPD as he found out that with the knowledge he got while being a spy for his own family he could help and teach the BCPD to fight crime more effectively.

When Melvin told about his view on the future he simply said: ?The bright and shining lights of victory and the noise of criminals being arrested day by day, i find it my honor and duty to help these brave man fight crime ?

The biography of a 22 year old man, Melvin Sheen.

Signed,
NPD Sheriff Mike Slash

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

James_McBride

• Bone County Sheriff Department
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: [BCSD APPLICATION]Melvin Sheen
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 06:35:49 pm »
Your applications has been viewed and is being processed you will be notified in game if accepted or not.
Thank you
Sheriff James McBride